Ready Steady Write - How To Write A Book The Easy Way

$27

Want To Become A Best-Selling Author But Don't Know Where To Start?


Discover The Essential Guide On How To Start Writing Your Book With This Powerful Writing Bible!!!

The dream of writing a book and going on to get it published is really appealing to the average person. Even those who don’t consider themselves good writers secretly wish they were. However, even the best writers often find the idea of writing a book intimidating.

There are just so many different things to think about that it can be impossible to know were to start. This is why a professionally published author is here to help, with more than 12 years of writing experience. I have written an ebook bursting with all the relevant information I wanted to know when I first started writing my book.

Introducing... 

"Ready Steady Write!"

Ready Steady Write - How To Write A Book The Easy Way



The Ready Steady Write ebook is just like a bible that you can refer back to whenever you want in order to fulfill your dream of writing a book. It covers everything you need to know about getting started on your very own book.
Just imagine the day when you can sit back with your published book in your hands and feel incredibly proud at what you have achieved. When I had my first book published I never knew that the road ahead would have so many twists and turns, but with this ebook you will see the light at the end of that road.

I describe the ups and downs so that you can plan your book with ease. The following points are all explained in Ready Steady Write:
  1. Identifying What Market To Write Your Book For
  2. The Working Environment Which Suits You
  3. How To Schedule Your Time In The Best Way
  4. The Writer’s Mindset
  5. Goal-Setting, Affirmations And Visualisations To Help You On Your Writing Journey
  6. Overcoming The Fear Of Failure
  7. Thinking Of Ideas And Growing Them
  8. Using Your Dreams To Improve Your Writing
  9. How To Think (And Write) Just Like Your Fave Author
  10. Developing Believable Characters
  11. The Correct Layout And Presentation Of Your Work
  12. Exercises To Aid Your Creativity
  13. The Importance Of ‘Morning Pages’
  14. The Setting And Location Of Your Novel
  15. Why Pacing Is So Essential To Get Right
  16. And Much, Much More

When I started writing my first book I faced these exact same issues and I spent weeks searching websites and books for all the answers.

Unfortunately there was no bible available for me and I really wish there had have been, as it would have saved so much time. I would then have been able to concentrate my time on doing what really mattered; writing.

So, whatever i am telling you right now, you have to take it very seriously and act now because if you wast time, leave the page or even reload it, you might miss this..

Ready Steady Write - How To Write A Book The Easy Way

right now to go over to their website and see the video or read the article that will exlain exacly what this supplement does for you.

Dislaimer, note that i will receive commisions when purchases are made through links in this article.

No comments:

Post a Comment